The Hotel Captain Cook is centrally located in Anchorage, only a short stroll from Holy Family Cathedral and 10 minutes from Delaney Park. This comfortable hotel is located only a short walk away from 4th Avenue Theater, Oscar Anderson House Museum and Alaska Center for the Performing Arts.
A variety of personalised services are available for guests of the Hotel Captain Cook, like valet parking, a concierge and an express check-in and check-out feature. Wellness facilities include an indoor pool, a jacuzzi and a sauna, and a relaxing massage session can be requested. Guests can also find a gift shop, a convenience store and an atm/cash machine within the hotel.
The air conditioned rooms at the Hotel Captain Cook are equipped with cable / satellite channels and a hair dryer. An internet connection is also available.
The Hotel Captain Cook offers a convenient on-site café. Alternatively, there are numerous other dining options around the hotel. There is also a stylish lounge bar, a great spot for a relaxing pre-dinner drink.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) is under a 20-minute drive from the Hotel Captain Cook. The multilingual staff at the hotel will make sure your stay is enjoyable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Hotel Captain Cook has the Pantry Restaurant within the hotel that serves breakfast from 6:00 am – 11:00 am. Next to the hotel is the Sandwich Deck which is a diner style restaurant open for breakfast and lunch from 6:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The hotel does not offer a shuttle service. Taxis are readily available at the hotel's Fourth Avenue entrance. Additionally, we are three blocks from the Log Cabin Visitor's Center where shuttles to the Alaska Native Heritage Center and Anchorage Zoo depart from. There is also car-rental service.
- What can I do nearby?
- Downtown Anchorage offers the Anchorage Museum of History and Art, the Saturday and Sunday Market, the Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall, Anchorage Ghost Tour, and bicycle rentals for the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail which starts downtown. From downtown, there are transportation to the Alaska Zoo and Alaska Native Heritage Center.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free wireless internet access available throughout the hotel. We also have a complimentary business center in the hotel with 4 computers available 24 hours per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking available in our garage for $18.00 per day or valet park your vehicle for $30.00 per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.