Set in central Phoenix, the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel is within a 10 minute walk of Heritage Square, US Airways Center and Arizona Science Center. The hotel is only a few moments from Arizona Center.
A wide range of personalised services are available for guests of the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel, such as a concierge, 24 hours room service and a currency exchange. Relaxation facilities at the hotel include an outdoor heated pool, a sauna and a jacuzzi. Other hotel amenities include a business centre, a lift and a 24 hour reception.
Rooms at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel are well-appointed and offer all the essentials including a refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. Internet access is also available.
The Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel has its own on-site restaurant, convenient for those preferring to dine in. It offers a choice of tempting options for breakfast. Guests can also choose to dine out in one of the surrounding restaurants.
The Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel is within 10 minutes walk from 3rd Street and Washington Street and 3rd Street and Jefferson Street Light Rail Station, and a convenient shuttle bus is available. ASU Downtown Campus Light Rail Station and Phoenix Convention Center are less than five minutes' walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have breakfast available daily in our on-site restaurant, District American Kitchen & Wine bar. Breakfast hours are from 6:30am - 11:00am. We have our breakfast buffet available for $15.95/person, or a la carte options ranging from $10.00-$17.00.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We do not have a shuttle service, but there are a couple of other options. You can use Super Shuttle – they have various transportation options (http://www.supershuttle.com).
The other option is to take the newly built Light Rail (Phoenix’s Metro). If you prefer this option, there is a shuttle from the airport to the Light Rail station. To get to the hotel, you can take three different stations. You can either exit on Van Buren/Central, Washington/Central, or 3rd Street/Washington. The hotel is located about 2 blocks from the stations.
If you would like to get additional information on pricing on the Metro Phoenix and schedules, please go to their website http://www.valleymetro.org.
In addition, taxi cabs are readily available at the airport, and in our front drive. The airport is roughly a 10-minute car ride away, and a cab should not cost more than $20.00 (usually $16.00-$18.00).
- What can I do nearby?
- We are in the center of Downtown Phoenix and in the middle of Copper Square, a 90 block area that offers dining, retail shopping, sports and entertainment at our doorstep. We are located across the street from the Arizona Center, a dining and retail outlet along with an AMC theater with 16 screens. The hotel features an outdoor pool and sundeck, 5,000 sq ft. state of the art work out facility, Link Cafe with free internet, fine dining restaurant, lobby bar and outdoor patio.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, $12.95/night.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.