Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the W Scottsdale offers unique and spacious rooms just a short drive from Phoenix Zoo and Arizona State University. It is situated less than a 10-minute walk from Scottsdale Fashion Square.
This traditional and boutique hotel in central Scottsdale offers many facilities including a beauty centre, a lift and a sauna. The on site spa and wellness centre offers a variety of treatments and chance to relax. Also available at the W Scottsdale is a 24-hour front desk, which offers luggage storage and an airport shuttle service.
Guests can relax in their stylish rooms which feature cable/satellite channels, private bathrooms and flat-screen TVs. Each is equipped with a hair dryer, a DVD player and a mini bar. Extremely spacious rooms specifically designed for families are provided on request.
The W Scottsdale has an on-site restaurant, perfect for guests preferring to eat in. In the evening, guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel's bar. A large selection of dining options can also be found nearby.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is under a 20-minute drive from the W Scottsdale. For guests travelling by car, parking is provided by the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There are plenty of amazing breakfast options for you and some you don’t have to leave your room for. In Room Dining is available 24/7 and that includes breakfast. Sushi Roku is the only restaurant on property but they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. The breakfast hours are at 7:00am-11:00am and lunch is served until 2:30pm. They close after lunch and open back up for dinner at 5:00pm.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have Exeucar and they are town cars that have set flat rates which can be very beneficial at times. They are typically what we use to set up transportation to and from the airport and the flat rate for this is $37. We also have cabs available in the area. We do offer a complimentary service called the Acura. It services within a 5 mile radius from the hotel and runs from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. It also does provide pickups.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet in the rooms. There are two different options for 24 hour periods; the regular is $9.99 and the premium is $12.99. We do offer complimentary Wi-Fi access in The Living Room (lobby area) and if you connect to it downstairs, you should be able to keep the connection up to the Wet Deck area (pool).
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.