Situated in the centre of Berkeley, the Hotel Shattuck Plaza is within a five-minute walk of Berkeley Repertory Theater and Berkeley Community Theater. It offers panoramic views of the city, stylish rooms with flat-screen TVs and personalised service.
Guests staying at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza can enjoy a variety of on-site recreational activities, including windsurfing and fishing. Also available on site are a jacuzzi, a 24 hour reception and a lift. Guests can enjoy a range of leisure activities, such as canoeing, volleyball courts and water activities.
The luxurious feel of each room at the Hotel Shattuck Plaza is complemented by amenities like luxury toiletries and coffee makers. Each has a well-equipped kitchenette with a microwave, tea and coffee making facilities and a refrigerator. Each en suite includes a shower, bathrobes and a hair dryer.
The Hotel Shattuck Plaza has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for those wishing to eat in. In the evening, the lounge bar provides a nice spot to relax and enjoy one of the drinks on offer. A wide selection of eating options can also be found in the area.
The Hotel Shattuck Plaza is only a few steps from Downtown Berkeley BART Station. Oakland and San Francisco are both a short drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our Five restaurant breakfast hour is 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our hotel is located in the middle of downtown Berkeley and is surrounded by a lot of restaurants and a block away from movie theatre.
You can take underground train (BART) to visit downtown SF (25 minutes), SF airport (70 minutes), Oak airport (25 minutes + 15 minutes bus ride), walking distance to UC Berkeley.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are 3 movie theaters within 2 blocks of walk. The hotel is 2 blocks away from Berkeley theater district, 25 minutes BART (underground train) to Downtown SF, 4 blocks to UC Berkeley west entrance gate.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free wired and wireless internet throughout the hotel.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have valet that will cost guest $25 with in and out privilege.
Public parking across from the hotel costs $2.50/hour, weekdays max is $14.00, weekend max is $5.00. There is no in and out privilege. Overnight charge is extra $5.00. The hour of operation is: 6:00am-12:00 midnight (Monday - Thursday), 6:00am-2:00am (Friday), 8:00am-2:00am (Saturday), 8:00am-12:00 midnight (Sunday), and closed during holidays.
Parking on the street is free 6:00pm - 9:00am (Monday - Saturday), free all day on Sunday and holiday.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.