Set in the centre of Cupertino, the Cypress Hotel Cupertino is within a 10 minute drive of Le Papillon Restaurant. The air-conditioned rooms feature plasma TVs and free Wi-Fi.
The Cypress Hotel Cupertino has 224 rooms and offers a fitness centre. Massage and beauty therapy are available at the hotel's day spa. A 24 hour reception, a concierge and a lift are also offered at the hotel.
Rooms at the Cypress Hotel Cupertino offer a stylish space to relax in, complete with a coffee maker and a mini bar. Each offers complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer and cable / satellite channels. Standard inclusions to the bathroom are bathrobes and a shower.
The Cypress Hotel Cupertino has a restaurant and an on-site bar. Alternatively, there is a great selection of international restaurants only a short stroll away.
Attractions close to the Cypress Hotel Cupertino include the Computer History Museum, California's Great America and Cisco Systems. Stevens Creek Reservoir is within an easy car ride from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer continental breakfast ($12.00 inclusive of juice or coffee) or a la carte on the menu. Breakfast is served Monday-Friday from 7:00am - 10:00am and Saturday-Sunday from 8:00am - 2:00pm. Another option off-site is Le Boulanger or Panera Bread.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We provide a complimentary shuttle within a 2 mile radius. It would need to be booked 24 hours prior to guarantee the ride.
- Do you have internet?
- The cost for internet is $9.95 for 24 hours, but guests typically receive complimentary wireless internet simply because they're a "Kimpton Loyalty Member." Majority of all our guests are a member because of the perks they receive.
- Do you provide parking?
- Self parking is complimentary.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.