Situated in Millbrae, the Westin San Francisco Airport is within easy driving distance of Burlingame and San Francisco. Guests can benefit from the on-site gym and heated pool.
Guests of the Westin San Francisco Airport can unwind in the sauna or schedule a massage treatment. Business facilities include meeting rooms. Also available at the Westin San Francisco Airport is a 24-hour front desk, offering luggage storage and an airport transfer service.
All modern rooms at the Westin San Francisco Airport are air-conditioned and offer cable / satellite channels, complimentary toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities. They also have a mini bar, a refrigerator and a hair dryer. Bathroom amenities include a lighted makeup mirror and a shower.
The Westin San Francisco Airport provides an on-site bar where guests can enjoy a pre-dinner drink before dining in one of the surrounding restaurants. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Westin San Francisco Airport is less than 10 minutes' drive from San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Tours and other travel arrangements can be organized at the hotel's tour desk.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer breakfast and it is available at our "Alfiere" restaurant or room service from 6:30 am - 11:00 am. The approximate cost per person for American breakfast is $20.
- What transport is available to get around?
- You can easily walk 10 minutes to the Millbrae Bart station or utilize our airport shuttle to the International Airport Bart station. The other forms of transportation will be taxi cab or town car, which are both approximately $50 one way into town.
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment & attractions nearby:
- Go Kart Race
- San Francisco Airport Museum
- Coyote Point Museum
- Burlingame Golf Center
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer internet access available throughout the hotel. There is a fee of $4.95 for 2 hours and $13.95 for 24 hours connecting in the guest rooms and we also offer complimentary internet in the lobby for our in-house guests.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have parking at our hotel and it is $20 for self-parking overnight or $25 for valet service.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.