Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Aspen Meadows offers well-appointed rooms just a short drive from Aspen Mountain Ski Area and Aspen Art Museum. The resort offers a day spa and comfortable rooms with luxury toiletries, a sitting area and a flat-screen TV.
Those travelling on business can take advantage of a variety of facilities provided by the resort, including a photocopier and meeting rooms. Fitness facilities are available on site, and guests can take advantage of the resort's bicycle rental service. The resort's multilingual staff will be glad to provide dining suggestions and help you organise your stay in Aspen.
All the rooms at the Aspen Meadows include tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and cable / satellite channels. Bottled water, a telephone and a refrigerator can be found in each room of the resort. Extremely spacious rooms designed for families are provided on request.
The Aspen Meadows features both a restaurant and a bar, where guests can relax at the end of the day. For those preferring to eat out, the surrounding neighbourhood offers many bars and restaurants serving a choice of varied cuisines. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Aspen Meadows is within a 10-minute walk of Harris Concert Hall, and Wheeler Opera House is only a five-minute drive away. The resort provides a shuttle service to Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE), which is only a 10-minute drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available on property. We have a breakfast buffet each morning and the cost is $18.50 per person. The buffet is served from 7:00am to 10:00 am. We also have an ala carte breakfast menu that's available 7:00am to 11:00am. We have 3 restaurants on property, Hefner Lounge, the Meadows Restaurant, and Platos. We also have 24 hour room service.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have complimentary Aspen Meadows Shuttle service available for our guest to and from the Aspen Airport as well as downtown Aspen. Our shuttle has few stops in the downtown area including the Aspen Gondola. If guests want to ski in any of the other mountains, they would get off at the Rubey Park stop (Aspen's Transportation Center in the heart of downtown) and take the city's free shuttles to any of the other 3 mountains. They run every 7 to 15 minutes.
- What can I do nearby?
- The attractions available in or near the hotel are skiing in the winter. We have 4 mountains to choose from: Aspen, Highlands, Buttermilk, and Snowmass. Lift tickets give guests access to all four mountains. On property we have several hiking trails that connect with other surrounding trails which is great in the summer, fall, and spring. There's a golf course about 5 minutes away that provides golfing in the summer and cross country skiing in the winter.
- Do you have internet?
- We provide wireless internet for our guests. It's available throughout the entire property. The wireless internet is covered in our resort fee. We also have 2 business centers, one of which is open 24 hours.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have covered parking available for our guests on property. We charge an additional fee nightly (in addition to the room rate).
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.