Set in the heart of Aspen, the Lift One Condominiums is within a five-minute walk of Wheeler Opera House. It is located less than a 10-minute stroll from Aspen Filmfest.
Facilities at the property include laundry facilities, a business centre and an outdoor pool.
The area around the Lift One Condominiums has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE) is less than 30 minutes away by car.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The rooms are full condominiums so after grocery or shopping most people cook and have breakfast in their units.
If going out, Aspen is full of restaurant options. Here is a great web site: http://www.eataspen.com/. It has all the prices and menus on the site as well as a breakdown of restaurant categories, i.e., breakfast. Since we are 1 block off the downtown core, all restaurants are within walking distance.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are free ski shuttles to all the mountains and the bus station is only two blocks away.
- What can I do nearby?
- As for attractions and entertainment, Aspen is a very dynamic mountain town. Depending on the season, we have all outdoor activities steps from the front door. Winter: downhill skiing, x-country skiing, back-country skiing, ice skating, dog sledding, snowmobiling, hut to hut hiking. Summer: hiking, white water rafting, rock climbing, mountain and road biking, fishing.
For entertainment we have dozens of art galleries, an art museum, live music venue with international artists, live theater, movie theater, a huge and wonderful library. In addition, we have several special events that happen throughout the year: Food and Wine Festival, bike racing events, X-Games, Winterskol, Motherlode volleyball contest and many more.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free WiFi throughout the building.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer free parking in our building.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.