Combining a luxurious environment with first-rate amenities, the Beaver Creek Lodge features an outdoor pool, ski equipment hire and a ski school. It features a fitness centre, a spa & wellness centre, a jacuzzi and a sauna.
The Beaver Creek Lodge provides a wide range of state-of-the-art amenities, including ski in/out facilities and tennis courts. Convenient services include an express check-in/check-out feature and a luggage storage facility. Staff are available around the clock to book tickets and trips, and recommend the best local restaurants.
The Beaver Creek Lodge offers 72 air conditioned rooms. The hotel has various rooms designed to accommodate families.
The Beaver Creek Lodge's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. If you want to dine at the hotel, the on-site restaurant is open for breakfast.
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) is under a 40-minute drive from the Beaver Creek Lodge. Guests can visit Vail and Beaver Creek, situated within an easy drive of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our Rocks Modern Grill serves breakfast from 7:00am-10:30am everyday. There are also the following options if you do not like to have breakfast in the hotel:
- Park Hyatt-8100 from 7:00am-10:30am
- Dough opens daily from 7:00am
- Blue Plate Bistro in Avon
- Avondale Restaurant.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transportation from Beaver Creek to Vail and to other towns:
-Turtle Bus ($5.00 per person per way) leaves 3 times in the morning and comes back 4 times in the afternoon and later in the evening
- ECO Bus public bus system
- Taxi service and private car services
Transportation to and from the airports:
- Colorado Mountain Express
- Private shuttle services
- What can I do nearby?
- Rocks Modern Grill has some music playing at the bar on some nights, as well as Splendido, Grouse Mountain Grill and other restaurants in the valley (Vail, Avon, Edwards) depending on the day.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer complimentary Wi-Fi service in the hotel. There is also a business center on the 2nd floor for your use while you are staying with us.
- Do you provide parking?
- Beaver Creek Lodge will have some parking available for their guests for $24.00 per day/car. Public parking will be in the village for $33.00 per day/car and there is free parking down at the bottom in our Bear Lot/Elk Lot area but the guest will have to talk to the gate person to make sure parking is available to leave overnight, otherwise the car will get towed.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.