The Crystal Peak Lodge is located within an easy drive of the town centre and offers comfortable accommodation as well as a 24 hour reception, a concierge and a lift.
The vacation rental has a laundry service, a safe and a dry cleaning service. Internet access is available for those wanting to remain connected while on the road. A well-equipped fitness centre is also provided.
The Crystal Peak Lodge offers 45 air conditioned lodgings.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Sevens's restaurant is next door. It is open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm approximately $7.00 a person. Also One Ski Hill Place is next door and has a large cafeteria and espresso bar open 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- What transport is available to get around?
- To get from Crystal Peak Lodge to the town of Breckenridge, a free gondola runs during the day and there are also free shuttles to town. Colorado Mountain Express provides transportation from DIA to Breckenridge and back.
- What can I do nearby?
- Pool table, two hot tubs and work out center at CrystalPeak. One Ski Hill has a bowling ally, two movie theatres, an aquatic center with kids pool, dipping pool, one indoor 30 person hot tub and one outdoor 30 person hot tub. Pool Table and game room with Wii console, too. Gold Peak roller coaster, ski in/ ski out so skiing.
- Do you have internet?
- Wireless in all rooms, it is free.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is parking available as long as you're staying in the building.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.