Set in the heart of Denver, the Warwick Denver Hotel is within a 10 minute walk of Colorado State Capitol. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The Warwick Denver Hotel has 219 rooms and has been recently refurbished. Facilities at the hotel include a 24 hour reception, an outdoor swimming pool (seasonal) and a lift. Other features include a laundry service, a dry cleaning service and a safe.
The luxurious feel of each room at the Warwick Denver Hotel is complemented by facilities like coffee makers, flat-screen TVs and mini bars. Amenities featured in the rooms include a private bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Internet access is also provided.
With a relaxing setting, the Warwick Denver Hotel's on-site bar offers a range of premium beverages. Room service is available any time of the day, and a wide selection of dining options can also be found in the vicinity of the hotel.
Denver International Airport (DEN) is less than a 40-minute drive from the Warwick Denver Hotel. Fillmore Auditorium, Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art and Denver Art Museum are within a 20 minute walk from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Warwick has an award-winning, on-site restaurant called Randolph's, and it is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We also have 24-hour room service, and breakfast can be ordered this way as well. Breakfast is served from 6:30am - 11:00am and plates range from approximately $10-$15.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Cabs are available.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Yes, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle within a two mile radius. Reservations are required and can be made through our front desk or concierge.
- What can I do nearby?
- On-site the Warwick Denver has a heated roof-top swimming pool open year-round as well as a fitness center located on the 15th floor with amazing city views. As aforementioned, Randolph's is located on-site with a bar/lounge area as well as a beautiful wrap-around patio.
Warwick Denver is 5 blocks from the 16th St Mall which is an outdoor pedestrian mall and highlight of downtown. We are walking distance from many other restaurants, bars, and nightclubs. A short cab ride will take you to the Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver Art Museum, Colorado Convention Center, and many other Denver highlights.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless internet in all of our guest rooms at a rate of $9.95/night. In addition, select rooms offer secured hard-wired internet available upon request.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel is valet only for $26/night with unlimited in and out privileges. You will also find metered parking surrounding the hotel as well as several other public surface lots and garages.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.