Combining a luxurious environment with premium facilities, the Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa features ski equipment hire, a sauna and a jacuzzi. The hotel offers a day spa and comfortable rooms with an iPod docking station, a flat-screen TV and an oversized bathtub.
A variety of premium services are available for guests of the Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa, like a concierge, babysitting / child services and a currency exchange. It also features a safe, a lift and a 24 hour reception. Additional features include a fitness centre, a beauty salon and a dry cleaning service.
The rooms offer an in-room closet, cable / satellite channels and include excellent views of the mountain. Extremely spacious rooms designed for families are available on request.
The Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa's stylish on-site restaurant offers an exclusive menu of local specialities. For those preferring to dine out, there are plenty of dining options surrounding the hotel. Packed lunches can be prepared on request for those with day trips planned.
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) is under a 40-minute drive from the Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa. Guests can visit Avon, located within an easy drive of the Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served in our on-site restaurant Terra Bistro and is included in our room rate.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The hotel is in the center of town, a very small town that uses free buses for transportation. There is no need for a car here. Airport transportation can be from Colorado Mountain Express (http://www.ridecme.com) or privately.
- What can I do nearby?
- The hotel is located within the heart of Vail Village, walking distance to all of the shops, restaurants and bars.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have wired and wireless internet in all of our guest rooms. The internet fee is included in our room rate.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is free in the summer or we have valet parking for $35 per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.