Set in Greenwich, the Hyatt Regency Greenwich is an easy drive from Stamford. Guests can make use of the on-site gym and indoor pool.
The Hyatt Regency Greenwich has a day spa, offering a range of massage treatments and beauty therapies. Business amenities include meeting rooms. Also available at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich is a 24-hour reception, offering luggage storage and an airport shuttle service.
The rooms at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich were refurbished in 2001 and include a flat-screen TV, complimentary toiletries and cable / satellite channels. They also include a refrigerator, a telephone and a hair dryer.
With a focus on American dishes, the Hyatt Regency Greenwich's on-site restaurant offers tempting options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service is also available to guests at certain times.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We offer breakfast daily in Winfield's, our restaurant, from 6:30am until 11:00am. We offer a breakfast buffet from 6:30am -10:30am and the price is $24 during the week and $27 on the weekends as we also include an omelet chef in the buffet price on the weekends. Our a la carte menu is offered from the entire 6:30am-11:00am time frame and the prices range from $15 to $22 for breakfast entree items, and breakfast beverages are $4.95. There are also a wide range of sides as well.
- What transport is available to get around?
- To the airport would be by a hired car or van that they may book in advance. We have a cab service that is usually available outside the front entrance to the hotel but it is based upon availability. As far as local shopping, beaches and markets, we do have a shuttle run by the hotel that will drive within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. It is also based upon availability. If they are interested in something further from the hotel we do have the above mentioned cab service.
- What can I do nearby?
- On the property we have the following activities/amenities:
- Stay Fit (our fitness center) is available 24 hours. Inside of the fitness center we also have a pool and whirlpool available from 5:00am-11:00pm.
- Enzo Riccobene Salon & Spa - Massages, hair styling and cuts and nails.
- Business center - available 24 hours - 7 days per week.
- Greenwich Ave: galleries, restaurants, boutique shopping and Saks 5th Ave.
- Stamford Museum and Nature Center - They maintain a collection featuring the Natural History of New England, 19th and 20th century American Art; Native Art and cultures, Early American, and pre - WWII farm implements. They have bird egg collections, live animals and hiking trails.
- Audobon Center - Greenwich Chapter
- Stamford Arboretum and Nature Center
- Binney Park - Ice skating, playground, sports fields, tennis courts and beautiful grounds that are popular locations for wedding photos and leisurely walks.
- Norwalk Maritime Aquarium - Live animals, boat collection and an IMAX theatre.
- Do you have internet?
- We provide two internet options to our guests, wired and wireless. The wired internet costs $9.95 for a 24 hour period and wireless requires setup with a T-mobile account and is $9.99 for a 24 hour period.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have both self parking and valet parking available. Parking is complimentary for guests joining us for an event or for the restaurants for self parking. For guests of Winfield's or the Gazebo Lounge that are not staying in the hotel, we will stamp their valet parking pass if they present it, and it will be complimentary as well. For guests staying over for the night or checking in to a room for a period of time parking is $10 for self parking and $20 for valet parking per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.