The Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale is centrally located in New Haven, just a short walk from Yale School of Drama and 10 minutes from Yale University. It features panoramic city views and 4-star rooms.
The Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale has 306 rooms and offers a fitness centre. Internet access is available for guests wishing to remain connected during their stay. There is an atm/cash machine within the hotel building.
All the rooms at the Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale include cable / satellite channels, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer and a mini bar can be found in each room of the hotel. Standard inclusions to the en suite are a shower and bathrobes.
The Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale's restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and boasts panoramic views of the park. Alternatively, there is a wide selection of international restaurants just a short stroll away. The hotel also provides guests with the added convenience of an on-site restaurant.
The Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale is within a five minute walk of New Haven Green, Louis' Lunch and Yale Center for British Art. It is ideally located for sightseeing in New Haven with Yale School of Public Health only five minutes away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We do have a restaurant on site along with 24 hour room service. Breakfast prices will depend on what you order, could be $10.00 - $18.00 per meal.
- Where can we dine?
- John Davenports at the Top of the Park Restaurant, premier, 19th-floor restaurant welcomes you in an upscale atmosphere with spectacular roof top views of Yale University, New Haven Green and Long Island Sound. Specializing in creative New England cuisine.
Open Daily, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast: Continental, $9.95 and up
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 2:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am - 11:00am
Sunday: 7:00am - 10:00am
Breakfast: Buffet, $14.95 and up
Monday - Saturday: 6:30am - 2:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am - 10:00am
Brunch: $24.00 and up
Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: $9 - $16
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: $16 - $30
Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- What transport is available to get around?
- For other locations in New Haven, a taxi can be quickly arranged. For most destinations such as the train station (Union Station), the Yale University Hospital and St. Rafael's Hospital the taxi fare would be in the $7.00 range. A taxi is also suggested for Tweed Airport which is about 15 minutes from the hotel with a fare between $17.00 and $20.00. A taxi to one of the local beaches would cost about $10.00.
If a guest is flying from Hartford Bradley Airport, there would be a shuttle service available at $47.00 per person. A taxi to Bradley airport would cost approximately $110.00. Guests flying from JFK or Laguardia Airports can choose between a shuttle service charging $67.00 per person or a taxi fare of approximately $200.00. In all cases, we could also arrange for a private car and driver to assist the guest.
- Do you have internet?
- Our rooms do offer an internet service. The additional cost would be $9.95 per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.