Set in Atlanta, the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel is located within easy driving distance of Marietta and Sandy Springs. It has a fitness centre, an indoor pool and a jacuzzi.
The Sheraton Atlanta Hotel is an ideal place to visit for both business and leisure. Facilities at the hotel include a lift, a concierge and a 24 hour reception. There is a gift shop within the hotel building.
All the spacious rooms at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel include cable / satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. They also have a hair dryer, a mini bar and a refrigerator. Bathroom amenities include a shower, bathrobes and luxury toiletries.
The Sheraton Atlanta Hotel also features a restaurant and a bar. Room service is available around the clock, and a wide selection of dining options can also be found in the vicinity of the hotel.
Guests can take advantage of the hotel's on-site shop or discover a variety of stores and boutiques in the surrounding area. Underground Atlanta, Georgia State University and Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site are each within a 20-minute walk.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There is the Deli and it opens at 6:00 am and has fresh baked pastries, breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, coffee and juices. The Collage is our breakfast restaurant. You may choose a la carte, Continental breakfast for $14.95 or a full breakfast for $16.95. The Collage is open for breakfast from 6:30 am till 2:00 pm. The guest rooms also has an In-Room Dining menu.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Hartsfield Jackson International Airport is 12 miles South of Downtown Atlanta. The hotel itself does not provide a shuttle service, however we do recommend the following:
-Atlanta Airport Shuttle Connections which departs the airport at Ground Transportation every 15-20 minutes, is $16.50 one way and $29.00 round trip. The Service is available from 6:00am to 11:00pm at the airport.
-Car Rental agencies.
-The Shuttle picks up at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel at 25 minutes and 55 minutes each hour (i.e. 12:25 & 12:55). Trips to the Airport before 6:00am and after 5:00pm do require advance reservations. Allow at least 25 minutes travel time on the shuttle.
- What can I do nearby?
- The hotel has many attractions nearby. The three main attractions are The Georgia Aquarium, The World of Coke and The CNN Center; all are within 6 blocks of the hotel.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet access available in our rooms at the cost of $11.95 for 24 hours. We also provide The Link at Sheraton which is complimentary to all guests. The Link has 8 terminals and a printer.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.