Featuring an outdoor pool and a heated Jacuzzi, the Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter offers luxurious rooms just a short drive from Atlantic Station, Georgia Aquarium and Georgia Institute Of Technology. The town centre is within a short drive of the hotel.
The Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a sauna, a lift and a safe. For added convenience, it provides a laundry service, a fitness centre and a dry cleaning service. The hotel's multilingual staff are available to offer local knowledge for your visit in Dunwoody.
Each comfortable room at the Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter includes a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and cable / satellite channels. Rooms in the hotel have a kitchen with a refrigerator and a coffee maker. As standard, all rooms include air conditioning and also feature a hair dryer and a mini bar.
The Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter provides an on-site bar where guests can enjoy an aperitif before heading off to one of the surrounding restaurants.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is under a 40-minute drive from the Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter. Guests can visit Sandy Springs, located within an easy drive of the Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The breakfast options are: In room dining which starts at 6:00am until 11:00am and it is a la carte. FGT Bar and Café which starts at 6:00am until 10:00am, we have a buffet for $18 per person or a la carte. Some restaurants in the area offering breakfast as well: Café Intermezzo La Madeline And Mimi's Café
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a complimentary local shuttle within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. As for other transport, we can arrange town car service to the airport at a cost of $80 and to Buckhead for $25.
- What can I do nearby?
- As for the entertainment and the attractions, there is a movie theater nearby and a mall just across the street.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have internet charge of $10.55 a day. Also in our Foyer the internet is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- It costs $10 a day for self parking.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.