Just a few steps away from Isaiah Davenport House, this 4-star hotel features a spa & wellness centre. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace and Sorrel Weed House.
The Kehoe House offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a lift, a concierge and luggage storage. It also offers a terrace, a dry cleaning service and a laundry service. For business travellers, there is a business centre.
The Kehoe House offers 13 air conditioned rooms.
The area around the Kehoe House has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. Savannah city centre is within a 20-minute walk and Owens-Thomas House can be reached in a couple of minutes.
- What are your breakfast options?
- As a B&B, we do serve made-to-order breakfast every morning and this is included in the room rate. We serve breakfast in our dining room from 7:30a.m. to 10:00a.m. If guests still wanted to go out, there are a number of places nearby, including J. Christopher's, which is about half a mile away, and will cost roughly $15.00 a person for breakfast. Savannah is well-known for its brunch, and you will find some fantastic places just down the road, B. Matthews and Firefly Café, that serve fantastic Sunday brunch.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Kehoe House is located one street south of Savannah's beautiful shopping area, Broughton Street, and about six streets (roughly two blocks) south of River Street, one of Savannah's largest tourist destinations. By car, we are about a 20 minute drive from Tybee Island and the ocean.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have wireless internet throughout the building, along with a laptop that can be used by guests, both of which are free of charge.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have car-parking at the property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.