This resort in Honolulu's Waikiki is a short stroll from Honolulu Zoo. The city centre is within a short drive of the resort.
The Aston Waikiki Sunset has 435 rooms and offers tennis courts and an outdoor pool. It also features a lift, a concierge and a 24 hour reception. The resort also offers an airport shuttle service.
The rooms at the Aston Waikiki Sunset were renovated in 2008 and feature a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. The kitchen has full cooking and laundry facilities. Also available are complimentary toiletries, a refrigerator and a hair dryer.
The location of the resort allows guests to easily reach many places of interest on foot. Kapiolani Park and Waikiki Aquarium are less than a 20-minute walk from the resort.
- What are your breakfast options?
- There are no restaurants in the Waikiki Sunset. There are hotels in the area with restaurants. We do have a Sundry store on property or ABC or Food Pantry a few blocks away if you want to prepare your own meals.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Transportation via city bus is located 1 block away ($2.50 fee per person).
- What can I do nearby?
- We have PlayStation 2 console in each unit, unlimited access to DVD movies and PlayStation 2 games. The Waikiki Sunset is near to the Honolulu Zoo, Aquarium and 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach.
- Do you have internet?
- Resort fee includes internet.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is $11.00 daily based on 24 hour from entering the building.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.