Opened in 1963, the Koa Kea Hotel & Resort is located in Poipu. This luxury hotel is conveniently situated in the town centre.
The Koa Kea Hotel & Resort has 121 rooms and offers an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. The hotel also has a luxury spa, offering a jacuzzi. Guests of the Koa Kea Hotel & Resort can also opt for a relaxing massage, or rent a bike to discover the surrounding area.
The air conditioned rooms at the Koa Kea Hotel & Resort are well-appointed. Internet access is also available.
The Koa Kea Hotel & Resort has its own on-site restaurant, convenient for guests who wish to eat in. Room service is available around the clock, and a large variety of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the hotel.
Lihue Airport (LIH) is less than a 40-minute drive from the Koa Kea Hotel & Resort. Guests can visit Lihue and Lawai, both situated a short drive away from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- A Continental breakfast costs $12.00 and a breakfast buffet costs $25 per person plus taxes and fees. The breakfast hours are from 6:30am - 11:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Guests choose to rent a car. The other options from the airport would be a cab (about $60 each way) or an outside company called Surf and Turf Shuttle ($30 for up to 2 people each way), which requires advanced reservations. Once in Poipu, the most available way to get around is by cab. The shuttle could be available for local trips, however it’s less likely.
- What can I do nearby?
- We don’t have live entertainment here on property. Keoki's Paradise has live contemporary Hawaiian music on most nights.
- Do you have internet?
- We have Wi-Fi throughout the property. It is included with the daily resort fee.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have valet parking on property which is included in the daily resort fee.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.