Set in the centre of Boise, the Hotel 43 is within a 10 minute drive of Bronco Stadium. It features expansive city views and 4-star rooms.
Facilities at the hotel include a fitness centre, a 24 hour reception and a lift. It also offers luggage storage, a 24 hour business centre and a concierge. Guests can stay connected with the hotel's standard Wi-Fi access.
The Hotel 43 offers 112 air conditioned rooms.
The area around the Hotel 43 has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. Edwards Boise Stadium 22 & IMAX, Idaho Expo Fairgrounds and Idaho Center Sports Arena are within a 20 minute drive.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have several breakfast options available, including the on-site Metro Cafe. The cafe opens for breakfast from 6:00 am to 11:00 am on weekdays and from 6:00 am to 12:00 pm on weekends. There is another place called Goldies Breakfast Bistro. They open at 6:30 am on week days and at 7:30 am on weekends.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We offer a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and are able to call a taxi at anytime by request to transport you throughout the downtown area.
- What can I do nearby?
- There is live jazz music over in Chandler's Steakhouse (the restaurant for the Hotel) every night. During the summer there are lots of opportunities to gather with the communities and there is our free summer concerts called Alive After Five, which are held across the street in the grove plaza.
- Do you have internet?
- We have complimentary wireless internet access available throughout the hotel.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.