Located in the district of Near North Side this luxury hotel is within easy walking distance of Museum of Contemporary Art and Chicago Theater. The hotel is set only a short walk away from Michigan Avenue Bridge and within a 20 minute walk to the city centre.
The hotel offers an indoor pool and a sauna, along with a lift. Business amenities include a secretarial service, a business centre and meeting rooms. A 24 hour reception, a safe and a concierge are also available at the hotel.
The InterContinental Chicago offers 792 large air conditioned rooms.
The InterContinental Chicago has a restaurant and a bar. Alternatively, there are a variety of dining options around the hotel. Room service is available any time of the day.
Local attractions close to the InterContinental Chicago include the Millennium Park, Merchandise Mart and John Hancock Center Observatory. The hotel's multilingual staff will make sure your stay is comfortable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served at our restaurant ‘The Continental’ which is located on the 2nd floor. The restaurant is open for breakfast from 6:30am – 11:00am Monday - Friday and on Saturday and Sunday from 6:30am-12:00pm. Breakfast is $34.00/person for all-inclusive American buffet breakfast.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are plenty of buses available in the area.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are so many shopping areas and dining areas near the hotel. We have so many museums and attractions near the hotel as well.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet is available at $14.95/day for standard connection and $17.95/day for premium connection.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have valet parking for $55/night with in and out privileges.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.