This Chicago hotel in Near North Side, is five minutes from Division Street. The city centre is within a short drive of the hotel.
The Public Chicago has been recently refurbished and features a 24 hour reception, a concierge and a lift. Fitness facilities are available on site, and guests can make use of the hotel's bicycle rental service. The hotel's on-site restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
All the unique and spacious rooms at the Public Chicago include a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and cable / satellite channels. Each has facilities such as a hair dryer, a mini bar and complimentary toiletries. The hotel has a number of rooms designed to accommodate families.
Chicago's attractions, such as Chicago Air & Water Show and Chicago History Museum, are within an easy walking distance of the Public Chicago. Guests can visit Lincoln Park and North Side, situated a short drive away from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have muffins and fruit for purchase until 11:00am each morning. There are numerous restaurants within 1-2 blocks serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have taxi cabs, the public buses and trains available in the area.
- What can I do nearby?
- This area (Gold Coast) is very accessible to Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile and Museums.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have internet in our guest rooms; the cost is $9.95 per night.
- Do you provide parking?
- We have valet parking with ‘in and out’ privileges for $45.00 per overnight and also self-parking with no ‘in and out’ privileges for $29.00 per overnight.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.