This hotel is in Chicago's Near North Side, a few minutes from Saks Fifth Avenue, Michigan Avenue and John Hancock Center Observatory. It is situated less than a 10-minute walk from Museum of Contemporary Art.
A variety of personalised services are available for guests of the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower, such as valet parking, 24-hour security and a currency exchange. Business facilities include a business centre, a secretarial service and meeting rooms. For the convenience of the guests, room service and a 24-hour reception are available.
The Sofitel Chicago Water Tower offers 415 chic and luxurious air conditioned rooms. Honeymoon suites are available at the hotel.
The Sofitel Chicago Water Tower also provides a restaurant and a bar. Breakfast is served in the hotel's contemporary café.
The area around the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower has a lot of popular restaurants and cafés. Chicago CTA Red Line Subway Station and Newberry Library are less than five minutes' walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served in our on-site restaurant, Café des Architectes. This runs from 6:00 am to 11:00 am. However, room service is available 24 hours a day. We offer a Continental breakfast for $19, or a la carte items ranging from $7.00 to $23.00. There is a 24 hour diner next door that serves breakfast items and it is quite popular, it is called Tempo. On property, we have Café des Architectes, which serves contemporary French cuisine.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Here are your best options from O’Hare Airport:
Taxis are readily available outside all arrival gates; approximate cost is $40-50 and approximately 45-60 minute travel time.
CTA Blue Line train – one may take the subway from O’Hare toward downtown (it only travels in one direction from O’Hare) and transfer (free) at the
Jackson stop to the CTA Red Line; take the “Howard” branch (northbound) of the Red Line; exit at the Chicago stop and walk north on State St. (2 blocks). Turn right on Chestnut and the hotel is on the left. The fare is $2.25 per passenger and travel time will take approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Go Airport Express Shuttle is located at the taxi stands outside all arrival gates. The cost is $28 and travel time varies between 60-90 minutes as the shuttle makes stops at area hotels and residences in an arbitrary order. There are no reservations needed from the airport.
Chauffeured Sedan is also available and must be arranged in advance with our concierge desk; a baggage greet is $136 (including tax and gratuity) and travel time is approximately 45-60 minutes. Larger vehicles are available upon request (e.g. SUV costs $168).
- What can I do nearby?
- There are several bars, lounges, nightclubs and performance venues in the area. We have Le Bar, which serves a variety of creative cocktails with an extensive wine list.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer high-speed internet in our rooms for $9.95 per night.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.