Centrally located, the Palmer House Hilton offers easy access to Chicago's shopping, sightseeing and entertainment areas. Set in The Loop, this 4-star hotel is within easy walking distance of Willis Tower, Millennium Park and Monadnock Building.
The property has a lift, a swimming pool and a jacuzzi. Business facilities include meeting rooms. Also available at the Palmer House Hilton is a 24-hour front desk, which offers luggage storage and an airport shuttle service.
The rooms at the Palmer House Hilton were renovated in 2008 and have cable / satellite channels, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. They are decorated with green colours and feature king-size beds. Standard inclusions to the bathroom are a shower and a hair dryer.
The Palmer House Hilton is a 10 minute walk from Chicago Board of Trade Building, while Grant Park can be reached on foot in less than 20 minutes. Art Institute of Chicago is a short drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our Lockwood Restaurant offers a Continental breakfast buffet for $13.00 per person and the full breakfast buffet is $18.00 per person, served every day from 6:30am – 11:00am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Most of our attractions and destinations can be accessed via public transportation system called our CTA (Chicago Transit Authority).
- Do you have internet?
- The Palmer House Hilton has wireless as well as Ethernet connections in the rooms for a fee of $15-$20.00 per day, depending on the speed you desire, and is available twenty-four hours a day, beginning and ending at the time you designate.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer valet parking for $61.00 per day and an affiliation with a self-park garage located at 55 East Monroe Street, just across the street from the Palmer House Hilton, for $38.00 per day. Both include in-and-out privileges.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.