The Silversmith Hotel & Suites is located in The Loop, only a five minute walk to Millennium Park. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from Monadnock Building.
The Silversmith Hotel & Suites has 143 rooms and offers a fitness centre. Welcoming and helpful staff are available 24 hours a day. There is a bank within the hotel building.
All the rooms at the Silversmith Hotel & Suites include cable / satellite channels, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms are decorated in an art deco style. Bathroom amenities include a shower, luxury toiletries and a lighted makeup mirror.
With its on-site restaurant that serves American dishes, the Silversmith Hotel & Suites provides guests with all they require for an enjoyable night without having to leave the hotel. Alternatively, there is a wide selection of international restaurants just a short walk away.
Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Silversmith Hotel & Suites. Willis Tower, Grant Park and Chicago Board of Trade Building are within a 20 minute walk from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our restaurant Ada’s Famous Deli & Restaurant is open at 6:30 am – 10:00 pm during the week and serves breakfast all day. The average spend is typically from $8.00 - $12.00. In the nearby blocks of the hotel, there is Dunkin Donuts and McDonald’s for something fast, Corner Bakery, and Pittsfield Café to name a few.
- What transport is available to get around?
- One of the best options for traveling within Chicago is our rail system known as the "EL" and the bus system. Both will take you around the loop/downtown area and out to the neighborhoods and museum campus. They are easy to use as well and the EL line stop is steps from the door of the hotel (the staff can assist with how to buy a farecard at $2.25 per ride).
The EL system runs to both Chicago airports as well which offers a cheaper alternative than a taxi. We would suggest visiting the following link for more information: http://www.transitchicago.com/travel_information/trip_planner.aspx
- What can I do nearby?
- The hotel is only a block away from Millennium Park, the Art Institute, and State Street
shopping. The museum campus is also very close to us as is Michigan Avenue, the boat tours, and of course also the theater district.
- Do you have internet?
- We offer complimentary internet access in our guest rooms as well as the lobby area.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking at the hotel is valet; overnight is $46.00 with in and out privileges. There are several self-park garages nearby that are cheaper (Millennium Park is we believe about $24 for overnight).
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.