The Talbott Hotel is situated in the centre of Near North Side and Saks Fifth Avenue, Water Tower Place and Museum of Contemporary Art are within a 10 minute stroll. This luxury hotel is located only a short walk away from Michigan Avenue, Newberry Library and John Hancock Center Observatory.
A wide range of personalised services are available for guests of the Talbott Hotel, such as 24 hours room service, a concierge and babysitting / child services. Fitness facilities are available to patrons who wish to keep an eye on their health and wellbeing while travelling. Guests can get connected with the hotel's standard Wi-Fi access.
The Talbott Hotel has 149 rooms and has been recently refurbished.
The area around the Talbott Hotel has a lot of popular cafés and restaurants. Chicago CTA Red Line Subway Station is just a quick walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have our in-house restaurant called Bice Bistro which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The breakfast hours are from 6:30 A.M.- 11:00 A.M. The cost is anywhere from $10 - $20 depending on what you want to eat.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Taxi service, public transportation, buses and trains are available to many of the city’s destinations.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have complimentary wireless internet in all of our rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel offers valet parking at our front door, but there are plenty of public lots for parking, 1 block away.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.