Situated just outside the very centre of the city, the Westin Chicago River North is within a 10 minute walk of Michigan Avenue Bridge, Chicago Theater and Merchandise Mart. Located in the vibrant Near North Side, the hotel offers easy access to numerous dining and entertainment venues.
This deluxe 4-star hotel provides a variety of high quality facilities, including valet parking and a limousine service. The hotel employees are available 24/7 and can book tours and tickets. A business centre, a concierge and a lift are also offered at the hotel.
The Westin Chicago River North offers 424 air conditioned rooms.
The Westin Chicago River North also provides a restaurant and a bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) is under a 20-minute drive from the Westin Chicago River North. Defiant Theater, Aon Center and Millennium Park are within a 20-minute walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have nice neighborhood cafes with large menus of choices:
- Eggperience is open daily from 6:00am - 4:00pm.
- Meli Café is open daily from 6:00am - 3:00pm.
- For quick counter service, Einstein Bagels on Dearborn is open from 5:00am - 6:00pm (Monday-Friday) and from 6:00am - 4:00pm (Saturday-Sunday).
- What transport is available to get around?
- Downtown Chicago is easy to walk around so our guests walk to many of the attractions. For some attractions it’s necessary to take public transportation (bus or train) or to take a taxi, which are always available. Hotel staff can help guests get on the proper bus or train.
At Midway Airport and O’Hare International Airport there are always taxi cabs, and also trains from both airports to downtown. There is a company called "Go Airport Express" that serves all hotels downtown too. Some people prefer that to a cab, but it’s a long trip with other hotel stops.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have several things that we could list as attractions within 6 blocks or so of the hotel. We are in River North, a restaurant and bar neighborhood, so we have lots of dining choices, jazz and blues clubs, taverns, bars.
- Tours: River Architectural Boat Tours and River & Lake Sightseeing Tours, trolley and bus tours are nearby.
- Shopping: Michigan Ave, the "Magnificent Mile", and State St. shopping are both an easy walk from us.
- Millennium Park is 6 blocks away, and we're located along the river. Both the park and the river are great places to walk and get a view of the city.
- The Theatre District is just a few blocks away.
The Navy Pier, our many wonderful museums, and the observation decks at the tall buildings are all a quick bus or cab ride too. Other types of tours like the Segway and bicycle tours are a quick cab ride too.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet service in regular guest rooms is $9.95 a day, and on the club level floors it's complimentary. It is also complimentary in our lobby.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.