The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is ideally located for sightseeing in Near North Side, with John Hancock Center Observatory only a few minutes away and Museum of Contemporary Art, Michigan Avenue and Water Tower Place a short stroll away. The city centre is within an easy drive of the hotel.
Guests of the Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago can exercise at the fitness centre, or visit the day spa for a massage. Facilities at the hotel include babysitting / child services, a lift and a 24 hour reception. Travel arrangements can be made at the hotel's tour desk.
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago offers 752 air conditioned rooms.
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago has a restaurant and an on-site bar. Alternatively, there are a variety of dining options within a short walk of the hotel. Room service is available any time of the day.
The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is close to Saks Fifth Avenue and Newberry Library. Guests can visit River North, situated within an easy drive of the Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We don't offer Continental breakfast at our property, but, we do have a few options for you. The Grille on the Alley Restaurant (Fine Dining American cuisines) offers breakfast at 6:30am-11:00am. Another option for you is our small café which brews Starbuck's coffee and offers small breakfast items. The café is open from 6:00am-1:00pm.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Usually guests use cabs to go outside of Chicago. Our Hotel is only a couple blocks away from the beach, which is definitely within walking distance. As for the airport, guests usually take a cab or the Go Airport Shuttle which cost $28 each way from O'Hare Airport or $23 each way from Midway Airport (give yourself extra time because they do stop by three other hotels and they run every half hour). As for traveling to the business sector of Chicago, guests use the L system (train) or the bus. We are in great location to the L as well.
- What can I do nearby?
- We provide a Boutique Spa in our Hotel located on the 4th floor, gym facility on the 3rd floor, boutique gift shop on the main floor, café on the main floor, The Grille on the Alley on the main floor and a business center (FedEx Kinkos) located on the 2nd floor of our property.
As for surrounding areas, we are great in location for shopping and dining out.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we do provide internet in our rooms and the charge is $12.95 per 24 hours. But, if you are a Starwood Preferred Member, you may want to ask to be on our Preferred floor because we provide complimentary internet on those specific floors. If you don’t have an SPG account, we may certainly sign you up (completely free, no annual fees, and it's not a credit card, just a loyalty membership card) and as your amenity for signing up, we can honor complimentary internet for your stay.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.