Situated in Lombard, the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center is located within easy driving distance of Downers Grove and Oak Brook. It offers panoramic countryside views and 4-star rooms.
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center features a themed décor with luxurious accents. Relaxation options at the hotel include a jacuzzi and an indoor pool. Additional hotel amenities include a dry cleaning service, a 24 hour reception and a lift.
Each comfortable room at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center features complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Facilities include a mini bar and a coffee maker. A telephone and a hair dryer are also available in each room.
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center has an on-site restaurant, convenient for those who prefer to dine in. Alternatively, there is a great range of international restaurants only a short stroll away. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
O'Hare International Airport (ORD) is under a 30-minute drive from the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center. For guests travelling by car, the hotel provides free parking.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The Holy Mackerel restaurant serves breakfast 7 days a week from 6:00 am – 11:00 am (which is located in the lobby level of the hotel). There is also in-room dining (room service) from 6:00 am – 11:00 am. The menu ranges in price from $6 up to $15.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The hotel offers a shuttle for the local area within 5 miles. For airport transportation, we recommend a company called Windy City Limo. They offer a shuttle bus for $26 per person, with $10 for each additional person in the party. Another option would be a taxi, which you can pick up right outside the baggage claim area of the airport. Most of the suburban taxi companies have flat rates (for airport trans only), for around $35 one way. For getting to Downtown Chicago, we suggest the Chicago Metra Train. The Westin shuttle can take you to the Lombard train station, which then takes you to the Downtown Chicago train station.
- What can I do nearby?
- The hotel is adjacent to the Yorktown mall, there is a movie theatre next door to the hotel and a bowling alley in the mall as well as lots of shopping and restaurant options surrounding the mall & the hotel.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet access in all guest rooms; it is $9.95 for 24 hours of use. There is complimentary wireless access in the lobby and a complimentary business center that is open 24 hours.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.