The Westin Chicago North Shore is located within an easy drive of the village centre and offers luxury accommodation as well as an indoor pool, a 24 hour reception and a lift. It offers panoramic views of the countryside, stylish rooms with flat-screen TVs and personalised service.
This luxury 4-star hotel provides a range of high quality services and facilities, including valet parking, a coffee bar and a limousine service. Facilities at the hotel include a fitness centre, a laundry service and a safe. For your convenience, an express check-in/check-out feature is also provided.
Every spacious room at the Westin Chicago North Shore comes with tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and a private bathroom. Each includes amenities such as a refrigerator, a mini bar and a hair dryer. For extra comfort bathrobes are also provided.
With a focus on Italian dishes, the Westin Chicago North Shore's on-site restaurant offers tempting choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service is available 24/7.
O'Hare International Airport (ORD) is less than a 30-minute drive from the Westin Chicago North Shore. The multilingual staff at the hotel will make sure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- In the hotel, we have a restaurant called Tramonto’s Steak and Seafood. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast hours are from 6:00 am - 11:00 am. They offer a breakfast buffet which is $15.95 per person and that includes omelets, oatmeal, fruit, granola, and eggs. There is also the option of just ordering off of the menu. The price range is anywhere from $9.95 up to $15.95. Otherwise, there are a few restaurants in this area that are open for breakfast. There is Walker Brothers Pancake House (3.8 miles away), or Egg Harbor Café (4.1 miles away).
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our Westin shuttle bus runs within the 5 miles radius and base on the availability you may inquire at the front desk. We go to the restaurants, theaters and malls within 5 miles radius. If you are planning going to the city you may take the 45 minutes train ride from Lake Cook Station to Union Station(the center of Chicago) and from there many public transportations available for you e.g. taxi's, busses and train. We do shuttle to the train station it may be available for you check it at the front desk. If you would like to see the lake you can rent a car and drive to Lake Cook Road heading east off to Sheridan road along Sheridan road there will be parks where you can relax and enjoy the scenic view roughly about 30 minutes drive each way.
- What can I do nearby?
- As far as entertainment or attractions in this area, we really do not have much. There are mostly restaurants in the immediate area. There is a shopping mall (Northbrook Court) about 5 miles from the hotel that has many stores to pick from, as well as a movie theater. The Chicago Botanic Gardens is another popular destination, and is roughly 8 miles from the hotel.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer internet in the guest rooms for $9.95. That is good for 24 hours from when the guest logs in. We do also have a business center which offers complimentary internet, and it is open 24 hours. The last option is Wi-Fi in the lobby which is complementary for 1 hour.
- Do you provide parking?
- Both sides of the hotel north and south are our designated parking spaces for all guest. Self park is free. Valet parking is $15.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.