The Columbia Club is located in the heart of Indianapolis, and is within a 10-minute walk of Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The hotel is only a few steps from Soldiers and Sailors Monument.
This deluxe 4-star hotel provides a whole host of superior facilities, including a coffee bar. Amenities at the hotel include a concierge, a 24 hour reception and a lift. There is an atm/cash machine within the hotel building.
The Columbia Club offers 96 air conditioned rooms.
The Columbia Club offers a convenient on-site café. Alternatively, there are numerous eating options around the hotel. Room service is also available at certain times.
Places of interest close to the Columbia Club include the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, Old National Centre and Indiana Historical Society. For guests travelling by car, parking is available at the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is available from room service or downstairs in the Crystal Terrace, where breakfast is served Monday-Saturday from 7:00am to 10:00am. On Sundays, breakfast is served from 7:00am to 10:30am. Beverages and a la carte items are available for $2-$4 each. Main dishes and griddle specialties range in price from $6-$14.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a preferred car service that we call for guests. Additionally, taxis and bus transportation are available just around the corner.
- What can I do nearby?
- The Clubhouse is located on Monument Circle, so wonderful places such as Au Bon Pain, Le Peep and small local restaurants such as the South Bend Chocolate Company and Café Zuppa are within walking distance.
Circle Centre Mall, Victory Field, the Convention Center, Conseco Fieldhouse, the downtown canal, the Eiteljorg Museum and various monuments, restaurants and retail shops are all within a mile of our location.
- Do you have internet?
- The Columbia Club offers complimentary wireless internet access throughout the building.
- Do you provide parking?
- For guests who come to the Club by car, there is valet parking available. The cost is $15 for daytime parking and $25 for overnight parking. There are 2 parking garages within 1 block of the Club and street parking is available as well.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.