Located in central Indianapolis, the Omni Severin Hotel is within an easy walk of Indiana Repertory Theatre and Soldiers and Sailors Monument. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The Omni Severin Hotel has 424 rooms and offers a fitness centre and an indoor pool. The hotel also offers a concierge, a lift and a 24 hour reception. The hotel's multilingual staff are available to offer local tips for your visit in Indianapolis.
The luxurious feel of each room at the Omni Severin Hotel is enhanced by amenities like mini bars and coffee makers. Each offers facilities such as a TV, tea and coffee making facilities and cable / satellite channels. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes and a shower.
The Omni Severin Hotel's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. The restaurant serves regional and local cuisines. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Omni Severin Hotel is five minutes from Bankers Life Fieldhouse, while Indiana Historical Society, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art and Lucas Oil Stadium are a 20-minute walk away. The hotel is within a short walk from Indianapolis Amtrak Station.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Severin Bar and Grille
- 6:00am to 11:00am (Monday-Friday)
- 6:30am to 11:00am (Saturday-Sunday)
Breakfast buffet ($15.95-adults and $7.95-child)
- 6:00am to 10:00am (Monday-Friday)
- 6:30am to 12:00noon (Saturday)
- 6:30am to 2:00pm (Sunday)
- What transport is available to get around?
- The best transportation to use is by taxi. They have them waiting for the guest outside of the hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are in downtown and the only attraction down here is the Circle Center Mall.
- Do you have internet?
- Internet is at $9.95 per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.