Set in central Louisville, the Marriott Louisville Downtown is within a five-minute walk of Fourth Street Live and Actors Theatre of Louisville. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, Cathedral of the Assumption and Louisville City Hall.
Guests staying at the Marriott Louisville Downtown have access to fitness facilities and an indoor pool. Internet access is available for those wanting to remain connected. The sauna is the perfect place to re-energise at the end of a busy day.
The Marriott Louisville Downtown offers 616 air conditioned rooms.
The Marriott Louisville Downtown has its own on-site restaurant, convenient for those wishing to dine in. Alternatively, there are a variety of other eating options within a short walk of the hotel.
Louisville International Airport (SDF) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Marriott Louisville Downtown. The hotel is located less than a 20-minute walk from Louisville Waterfront Park.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have the Blue Italian Grille at the Louisville Marriott.
Hours of operation for breakfast:
Monday-Friday: 6:30 am - 11:00 am
Saturday: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am - 11:00 am
- What transport is available to get around?
- From the airport to the hotel, there is cab service and shuttle service called Sand Dollar; the cost is $15.00 per person one way or $25.00 per person round trip.
We also have the trolley that runs in the downtown area and public transportation.
- Do you have internet?
- We have high-speed internet access available in the guest rooms. It costs 12.95 USD per day. We also have wireless & wired connection in the public areas.
- Do you provide parking?
- Hotel has a parking garage.
-Self Parking - $21.00
-Valet Parking - $25.00
-Valet Parking 0-4 hours - $16.00
-Valet Parking 4-24 hours - $25.00
Self Parking Rates:
0-1 hour - $4.00
1-2 hours - $6.00
2-3 hours - $8.00
3-4 hours - $10.00
4-6 hours - $14.00
6-24 hours - $21.00
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.