This 4-star hotel in Leesville is centrally located.
The property offers a dry cleaning service, a bbq/picnic area and laundry facilities. An internet connection is provided for those who need to keep connected while on the road.
The Booker-Lewis House Bed and Breakfast has 20 comfortable rooms.
Guests traveling by car can visit DeRidder and Newllano, both within a 30-minute drive of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast every morning in our full service restaurant on our property. It’s free for our hotel guests. Monday to Friday, breakfast is served between 6:00 am and 10:00 am. Saturday is 8:00 am to 11:00 am, and Sunday it’s 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Sunday brunch is from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. In-house guest can still get breakfast during brunch hours.
- What transport is available to get around?
- You would have to use your personal or rental vehicle to reach them. Unfortunately we don't have public transportation.
- What can I do nearby?
- There are many things to do nearby. Some include Emerald Hills Golf Course, 311 Art Gallery, Several restaurants (one on property), Toledo Bend, Kisatchie National Forest, canoeing, Clearly Natural Spa, and much more. The art gallery and spa are within walking distance from our property.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have free wireless internet in all of our rooms.
- Do you provide parking?
- We do have private guest parking here on our property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.