Set in New Orleans, the Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans is an easy drive from Warehouse District and Marigny. It is located less than a 10-minute stroll from Central Business District, The Historic New Orleans Collection and Bourbon Street.
Guests staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans have access to fitness facilities and an outdoor pool. It also offers a concierge, a lift and a 24 hour reception. Business amenities at the hotel include a secretarial service and meeting rooms.
The rooms at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans were refurbished in 2005 and include tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and cable / satellite channels. Features include luxury toiletries and a coffee maker. All rooms are air conditioned and come with an alarm clock, a refrigerator and a telephone.
The Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans has its own on-site restaurant, providing a convenient option for guests who wish to dine in. Alternatively, there is a wide choice of international restaurants just a short stroll away. Room service is available 24/7.
If shopping is on the agenda, the Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans is strategically located to access New Orleans's shopping district. Mahalia Jackson Theatre of Performing Arts, Saint Louis Cemetery 2 and Jackson Square are less than a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served in the Dickie Brennan Bourbon House Restaurant from 6:30 am to 10:30 am daily. The cost starts at $14.95 and goes up depending on your selection.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The hotel does not have an area shuttle.
- What can I do nearby?
- Our hotel is located in the French Quarter so take your pick! Shopping, museums, theater, restaurants and nightclubs are too numerous to mention.
- Do you have internet?
- We do have internet access in our rooms at a charge of $9.95 per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- Valet parking is available at the hotel in an offsite garage.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.