Situated in Warehouse District, the Hotel InterContinental New Orleans offers elegant accommodation with modern amenities. This luxury hotel is ideally situated in the city centre.
The Hotel InterContinental New Orleans offers many facilities including an outdoor pool, a lift and a restaurant serving American, Cajun and Creole dishes. It also features a safe, a 24 hour reception and free Wi-Fi. Guests can also find an atm/cash machine and a gift shop within the hotel.
All the spacious rooms at the Hotel InterContinental New Orleans include tea and coffee making facilities, cable / satellite channels and a hair dryer. Each is equipped with a telephone, a coffee maker and a mini bar. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes and a shower.
The Hotel InterContinental New Orleans is a 10 minute walk from Harrah's New Orleans and Central Business District, while The Historic New Orleans Collection, National World War II Museum and The Audubon Aquarium of the Americas can be reached on foot in less than 20 minutes. Guests can visit Metairie and Marigny, located a short drive away from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- The hotel offers a 24 hour room service. A breakfast buffet is served in the Veranda restaurant from 6:30 am to 10:30 am. Cost of full buffet at $18.00 and continental buffet at $14.00.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Most attractions in the downtown area are within walking distance. The front of the hotel is a taxi stand and we are on the St. Charles Streetcar line.
Airport transportation options include the following:
- Taxis to Downtown New Orleans can be picked up at the transportation center just outside of the airport baggage claim. Reservations are not necessary. Traveling time is approximately 30 minutes and rates are as follows:
1 or 2 passengers - $33 flat rate
3 to 5 passengers - $14 per person
- Airport Shuttle transports passengers to all New Orleans area hotels. The shuttle desk is located in the baggage claim area. Inbound reservations are not necessary. Traveling time is approximately 45 minutes depending on the number of stops it has to make. Shuttle rates are as follows:
One-Way - $20 per person
Round-Trip - $38 per person
Outbound shuttle reservations are required 24 hours in advance. The shuttle picks up at the hotel approximately 3 hours prior to departure time. The hotel concierge can assist with reservations.
- Inbound and outbound airport transfers by private sedan or limousine must be arranged through the hotel concierge. The average one-way rates including tax and gratuity are as follows:
Sedan - $105.00
Limousine (5 passenger) - $135.00
Ultra Limo (8 passenger) - $170.00
- Do you have internet?
- We have free wireless internet access available in the lobby. We also have internet access available in the rooms and it cost $10.00 per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.