Situated in New Orleans, the Maison Perrier is an easy drive from Garden District. It is situated less than a 10-minute stroll from Magazine Street.
The bed & breakfast features a rooftop terrace and free Wi-Fi, along with a 24 hour reception. Amenities at the bed & breakfast include a laundry service, a dry cleaning service and babysitting / child services. Guests of the Maison Perrier can also enjoy a massage, or rent a bicycle to explore the surrounding area.
Rooms at the Maison Perrier are well-appointed and have all the essential amenities including a private bathroom, cable / satellite channels and a telephone. They all come with a CD player. Honeymoon suites are available at the bed & breakfast.
The Maison Perrier's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. If you want to eat at the bed & breakfast, the on-site restaurant is open for breakfast. Alternatively, there is a large choice of international restaurants only a short walk away.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) is under a 30-minute drive from the Maison Perrier. Guests will find plenty to see and do in the bed & breakfast's surrounds, with New Orleans Arena and Central Business District under 10 minutes' drive away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served on-site and is included in the rates. A cold breakfast is served from 7:30am - 9:30am, and hot breakfast from 8:30am - 9:30am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The public transportation system is very convenient in New Orleans. The inn is located less than three blocks from the St. Charles streetcar which travels 2.7 miles from us to the French Quarter almost twenty four hours a day. Our neighborhood is one of the oldest and safest in the city, and the streetcar or Magazine Street bus (also goes to the Quarter) are only $1.25 per ride. If you do not have the time to wait for streetcars, and you have to take a cab, United Taxi is headquartered in our neighborhood, and generally takes less than five minutes to respond to calls. Cab fare from Maison Perrier to the French Quarter (Canal Street) should be about $8 to $9. The universal taxi tariff from the airport to any destination in New Orleans will be $33.00 total (same for one or two passengers). We can assist you by arranging your airport pick-up and/or return.
- What can I do nearby?
- All are within walking distance of the inn like Tipitina's, Column's, Le Bon Temps Roule (live music venues), Prytania Theater (movies), La Petite Grocery, Lilette, Upperline, Gautreau's, Cassemento's, Bouligny Tavern, Ignatius, Mahony's, Cafe Atchafalaya, Vizard's, Dominique's, Mona's, Theo's, Sukho Thai, New York Pizza, Superior Grill, New Orleans' Hamburger & Seafood, Surrey's (restaurants), antique stores, boutiques, and shops (Magazine Street).
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, we have free wireless internet throughout the inn.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer free on-site parking on a "first come, first serve basis." Street parking is also free, safe, and easy; usually there are spots on the street directly in front of the inn.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.