Less than a minute away from Bourbon Street, and a quick walk to Jackson Square and The Historic New Orleans Collection, the Bourbon Orleans Hotel offers 4-star rooms. Just a short stroll from the centre of New Orleans, it features an outdoor swimming pool and a gym.
The Bourbon Orleans Hotel features a boutique décor with luxurious fixtures. The hotel also offers a 24 hour reception, a lift and a concierge. There is an atm/cash machine within the hotel building.
Rooms at the Bourbon Orleans Hotel offer sweeping views of the courtyard and the pool and provide tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and cable / satellite channels. Bottled water, a refrigerator and a coffee maker can be found in each room of the hotel. Bathroom amenities include luxury toiletries and a shower.
With a relaxing setting, the Bourbon Orleans Hotel's on-site bar offers a choice of premium drinks. If you opt to dine at the hotel, the on-site restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. A large selection of cafés and restaurants can also be found in close proximity to the property.
The Bourbon Orleans Hotel is within a 10 minute walk of Ursuline Convent and Mahalia Jackson Theatre of Performing Arts and within a 20 minute walk is The Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. For guests travelling by car, parking is available on site and Warehouse District is a short drive from the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served at the restaurant, Roux, in the hotel from 6:30am. It is a la carte and includes full American and health food choices. Average check is about $12.
- Where can we dine?
- There are thousands of top quality dining options in New Orleans and nearby in Kenner. Prices range from $5 for a “Po Boy” to $200 for a dinner at Commander’s Palace. Recommended dining spots include Arnaud’s, Antoine’s, Court of Two Sisters, Emeril's, NOLA, Stella and others.
- Have you renovated recently?
- Renovations for this hotel have been ongoing as a way to keep it modern and updated. Latest changes include flat screen TV’s (fall) and new bedding (spring of 2011). A complete room renovation is scheduled for fall of 2011.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- This is predominantly a couples and convention type hotel. It features a very old world traditional and comfortable appearance, a prime location next to Saint Louis Cathedral and Jackson Square and on Bourbon Street entertainment district. A few blocks away are the Natchez Steamboat Wharf.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The hotel is right where everyone wants to be when visiting in town: The cultural and geographic centre. The historic French Quarter surrounds the hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- Entertainment options abound just outside the door on Bourbon Street.
- As a family, what are the best things to do?
- Family attractions include the Insectariums and the Audubon Aquarium of the Americans. Just a short drive away are the Natchez Steamboat, the French Quarter and Streetcar rides. Wandering the streets of the city, looking at the architecture, listening to the music and street performers is a family favorite. The National World War II Museum and Mardi Gras World are just a short cab ride away.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, broadband internet is available and free.
- Do you provide parking?
- Valet parking is available at the front door for $30 per night.
- What makes your hotel the best?
- Our prime location, excellent service, reasonable prices, and great value. We have the best pool in the French Quarter.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.