Located in central Annapolis, the Loews Annapolis Hotel is within an easy drive of Maryland State House. It offers uninterrupted views of the city, stylish rooms with flat-screen TVs and personalised service.
The Loews Annapolis Hotel has been recently refurbished and features a 24 hour reception, a lift and a concierge. The on site spa and wellness centre offers a variety of treatments and chance to relax. Fitness amenities are also provided.
The Loews Annapolis Hotel offers 215 air conditioned rooms. Facilities include a coffee maker and blackout curtains. Standard inclusions to the bathroom are a shower and complimentary toiletries.
The Loews Annapolis Hotel's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. If you want to dine at the hotel, the on-site restaurant is open for breakfast. Alternatively, there is a large range of international restaurants just a short walk away.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is under a 40-minute drive from the Loews Annapolis Hotel. The hotel's multilingual staff will make sure your stay is enjoyable.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast in Breeze Restaurant in the hotel is served from 6:30am-11:00am Monday through Friday, 6:30am-12:00pm on Saturday & Sunday. The average price for breakfast is $10-$12. The full breakfast buffet is $17 on the weekends. A Continental buffet (cold items + coffee & juice) is $10.
In the area, 49 West is a coffee house that serves breakfast two blocks from the hotel. There are several Starbucks in town; Chick & Ruth's is a popular deli on Main Street. All the hotels in town offer breakfast. Boatyard Bar and Grill offers breakfast daily.
- What transport is available to get around?
- In Annapolis we have what is called an eCruiser, which is an electric golf cart. They go about 6 blocks away from the hotel. Anything outside the downtown like the mall, shopping centers, local parks, markets, guests can drive themselves or take a cab.
BWI Airport is located about 30 minutes from here. We do not have a shuttle but can arrange a car for you or a shuttle service to & from the airport. If you wish to go to Washington DC you can drive your car or take a commuter bus which runs Monday through Friday only.
There are no beaches close to us. Sandy Point State Park has a beach with orange sand, and guests can drive there. It is about 15 minutes' drive from here.
- What can I do nearby?
- Every Wednesday, our Weather Rail Sports Bar offers live entertainment from 6:00pm-9:00pm. We also have Jazz in the Power House about once a month on the last weekend of the month.
Rams Head Tavern on Stage offers stage shows with all sorts of groups. We are very lucky in Annapolis to have USNA, St. John's College, Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts, the Annapolis Chorale, the Symphony, the Opera that offer lots of entertainment options in town.
- Do you have internet?
- We have wireless in the rooms. The fee is $9.95 from noon to noon. On weekends, the internet is free in the rooms. There is free wireless in the lobby at all times and guest can enter the site using the search engine "Loews Lobby". We also have a self-serve business center that guests can use with a credit card. First 5 minutes is free.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.