Located in the centre of Baltimore, the Hilton Baltimore is within a 10 minute walk of Oriole Park At Camden Yards and Baltimore Convention Center. Its premium facilities include a heated pool, a sauna and a gym.
The property has a safe, a concierge and a 24 hour reception. Also available are a laundry service, a coffee bar and a dry cleaning service. The hotel's express check-in/check-out facility ensures a fast and convenient arrival and departure experience.
All rooms at the Hilton Baltimore are air conditioned and offer a telephone. Rooms are also equipped with an internet connection.
The Hilton Baltimore offers a convenient on-site café. Alternatively, there are numerous eating options in close proximity to the hotel.
The Hilton Baltimore is five minutes from 1st Mariner Arena, while Harborplace, Baltimore Area Visitors Center and M&T Bank Stadium are a 20-minute walk away. Lexington Market Metro Subway Station is within a 10-minute walk.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our Hotel restaurant, “Diamond Tavern”, serves breakfast buffet for $16.00 per person; it is located in our hotel and opens from 6:00 am- 11:00 am for breakfast. Near the Hotel, other breakfast options are Cosi (price range of $9.00-$15.00) opens from 7:00am – 11:00am Monday –Friday, Blue Moon Café ($8.00-$12.00) is open all day, and Miss Shirley Café ($12.00 - $19.00) from 7:00am-3:00pm Monday –Friday / 7:30 am-3:30pm Saturday & Sunday.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We are accessible to the light rail which runs north and south of the city. We have the free Charm City Circulator which has two routes running. In addition to the circulator, we have the free Water Taxi Harbor Connector which is a service that is the marine-based extension of the Charm City Circulator.
Guest can use the Super Shuttle for a fee of $13.00 pp one way. Guest can use the airport shuttle for a fee of $17.00 pp one way. The light rail also stops in front of our hotel on Howard Street (base fee is $1.60 one way). We also can suggest a sedan service if needed to and from our hotel.
If a guest is coming from the D.C. metro area, they can catch the MARC train Monday through Friday or the Amtrak train.
We suggest renting a car to get to the Maryland beaches (Enterprise Rental Car or Hertz Rental).
- What can I do nearby?
- a. Baltimore Power Plant complex
b. Howl at the Moon
c. Rams Head Live
d. Havana Club
e. Germano's Trattoria (nightly entertainment)
f. Sullivan's Steakhouse (jazz in the bar area from 6:00pm-11:00pm)
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet access (wireless / wired) for a fee of $11.95 per 24 hour period. We also offer a deluxe option (twice as fast as regular internet) for $13.95.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.