Situated in Mount Vernon Cultural District, the Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel is a few minutes walk to 1st Mariner Arena and Baltimore Convention Center and is right nearby Charles Center Metro Subway Station. It offers expansive city views and 4-star rooms.
The Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel has 202 rooms and offers a fitness centre. It also features a 24 hour reception, a lift and a jacuzzi. Additional features include babysitting / child services, a concierge and a business centre.
Featuring high ceilings, the trendy rooms at the Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel come with a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and a private bathroom. Facilities include luxury toiletries and a mini bar. All rooms are air conditioned and come with an alarm clock, a hair dryer and a refrigerator.
With its own restaurant serving American dishes, the Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel provides guests with all they require for an enjoyable evening without having to leave the hotel. For those preferring to dine out, there are a number of dining options in close proximity to the hotel. Room service is available around the clock.
The Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel is a 10 minute walk from Baltimore Area Visitors Center, while Oriole Park At Camden Yards, National Aquarium in Baltimore and Peabody Institute can be reached on foot in less than 20 minutes. Guests can visit Little Italy, located within an easy drive of the Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- -B&O American Bradserie
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-10:30am / Saturday-Sunday 8:00am-10:00am
Cost: $15 & up
1 N Charles (across the street)
Breakfast sandwich, muffins, and juice
Monday-Friday 5:30am -7:00pm
750 E Pratt Street
Cost: $15 & Up
- What transport is available to get around?
- Unfortunately, we don’t have a complimentary shuttle service. Our hotel has a car service that we can schedule for any other needs, i.e. beaches, and long distance travel; prices may vary.
Traveling from BWI Airport in a cab will run $35-$45. Using our Eco Friendly Car Service will run you approximately $42 and up. The Supper Shuttle is $22, and is located outside of your airlines baggage claim. The Light Rail is $2. Cabs will take you anywhere downtown between $5-10 each way.
- What can I do nearby?
- The inner harbor is within a 3 minute walk from the hotel, and hosts many of our must see attractions.
- Do you have internet?
- We have internet in the rooms. The cost is $10 a day.
- Do you provide parking?
- Our hotel offers valet parking for $36 a night.
- How do I get there?
- Take the light rail to The University Center/Baltimore Street Exit. Upon exiting the Light Rail on Howard Street, turn right onto Baltimore Street. The First Mariner Arena should face your right hand side (this is one of our largest arenas that host our concerts in Baltimore). Travel on Baltimore Street for 7 blocks until you reach Charles Street, at the light, and make a left. The Hotel sits on your left hand side, at the corner of Baltimore and Charles Street. Our Address is 2 N Charles Street Baltimore Md 21201.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.