The Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of Silver Spring Metro Station and offers air conditioned rooms with tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer.
The Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a lift, a fitness centre and luggage storage. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, ensuring you'll have no trouble keeping connected during your stay. There is an atm/cash machine within the hotel building.
Rooms at the Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel are well-appointed and provide all the essentials including a flat-screen TV, bottled water and an alarm clock. Ensuites come with either a bath or a shower.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is under a 40-minute drive from the Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel. It takes less than 20 minutes to drive to The Washington Post and Smithsonian National Zoological Park.
- What are your breakfast options?
- MICA’s is our in-house restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service. Breakfast in River City Grille can be ordered a la carte and many of our guests choose the buffet option for $13.99 per person. Our location in vibrant downtown Silver Spring offers our guests other dining options within a few blocks.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have free shuttle within a 3 mile radius, for any destination beyond that radius, we can call a shuttle or car service/cab for you. The Silver Spring Metro Rail is within three blocks of the hotel.
Our closest airport is Ronald Regan International (DCA). Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) as well as Dulles International Airport (IAD) are also a moderate distance.
- What can I do nearby?
- Local attractions in the area include the Discovery Headquarters, AFI Silver Theater, Majestic Theatre, shops, and restaurants. Our close proximity to the district and Silver Spring Metro Rail within three blocks make DC our backyard, with museums and many other DC attractions.
- Do you have internet?
- Wireless internet is available. There is a fee of $10.95 in room. There is also a business center where you can print boarding passes that is complimentary. Other printing service bears nominal fees.
- Do you provide parking?
- Parking is available at the hotel for a nominal fee of $14 self park and $16 valet. It is covered parking with secured entry. Hotel elevators are available from the parking level to the guest levels as well.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.