Situated in Amherst, the UMass Hotel At The Campus Center is located a short drive from Hadley. The town centre is within a short drive of the hotel.
Rooms at the UMass Hotel At The Campus Center are well-appointed and have all the essentials including a private bathroom and an iPod docking station.
Barnes Municipal Airport (BAF) is under a 40-minute drive from the UMass Hotel At The Campus Center. Many places of interest are within easy reach.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our hotel provides a complimentary continental breakfast each morning from 7:00 - 10:00 am in the hotel lobby. The menu has coffee, juice, tea, milk, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurts, pastries, and bagels.
If you wish to have a hot breakfast, there is a café in our building that cooks eggs to order. Also you can go to one of the four (4) Dinning Halls on campus and pay approximately $10 for a breakfast buffet. The Dinning Halls also offer buffet lunch and dinners.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is a regional bus service called PVTA which has many times per hour that goes to downtown Amherst. The bus stop is a short walk from our hotel.
- What can I do nearby?
- Because our hotel is located on a college campus we don't have entertainment directly at the hotel. On any given night there are activities on campus which a person can pay to partake in. Downtown Amherst is only a couple miles away and there are many restaurants and bar you can go to.
- Do you have internet?
- Each guest room is equipped for high speed internet through an Ethernet cable. This service is complimentary to the guest and we provide the Ethernet cords.
- Do you provide parking?
- Our hotel guest receives a complimentary parking pass to the indoor garage which is attached to our building. The pass allows the guest to move their vehicle as many times as they like until 5pm day of check out.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.