Established in 1971, the Colonnade Hotel is situated in Back Bay. The hotel is within a short walk of Prudential Tower.
The Colonnade Hotel has been recently refurbished and features a fitness centre, a seasonal swimming pool and a lift. It also has a concierge, luggage storage and a 24 hour reception. The hotel provides room service 24 hours a day.
The Colonnade Hotel has 285 comfortable rooms. There are several oversized rooms designed to accommodate families.
The Colonnade Hotel's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. The hotel also provides the added convenience of an on-site restaurant.
Boston's attractions, such as John Hancock Tower, Newbury Street and Berklee College of Music, are easily accessible on foot from the Colonnade Hotel. Copley MBTA Subway Station and Back Bay Railway Station are within a 10-minute walk.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have an excellent in-house restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30am-11:00am during the week and 7:00am-12:00noon on the weekends. The prices range from $5 - $25, all depending on what you order. There are also other dining options in the neighborhood.
- What traveller type is most suited?
- Our hotel caters to all types of guests (business, families, couples, singles). We are centrally located, thus appeal to a variety of travelers.
- What transport is available to get around?
- We have a subway stop directly in front of the hotel, thus easy to get anywhere.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are centrally located among 2 shopping malls as well as famous Newbury Street which offers shopping and dining.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer in-room wireless. The cost is $14 per 24 hours. However, if you become an "I prefer" member there is no charge. You can fill out the "I prefer" form upon check in.
- Do you provide parking?
- We offer on-site parking for $38 per night.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.