The Copley Square Hotel is located in the middle of Back Bay and is a short walk from Newbury Street and Prudential Tower. It offers 4-star air-conditioned rooms and a stylish restaurant.
The Copley Square Hotel has 143 rooms and has been recently refurbished. Helpful and professional staff are available 24 hours a day. For added convenience, an express check-in/check-out feature is also available.
All the spacious and elegant rooms at the Copley Square Hotel include a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and a hair dryer. Each offers bottled water, a refrigerator and a mini bar. Bathroom amenities include luxury toiletries, bathrobes and a shower.
The Copley Square Hotel is ideally located for sightseeing in Boston, with John Hancock Tower only a few steps away and Boston Duck Tours within a five minute walk. Hynes Convention Center is within a short 10 minute walk of the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- For breakfast, there are restaurants in the neighborhood, the majority of them are a la carte and the price ranges from $8 to $20. They also open as early as 6:30 am.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Taxi will be the easiest way to get around town. However, the publican transportation is also a good way to get around town and will be more affordable.
- What can I do nearby?
- We have a theatre, museums, and tourist attractions.
- Do you have internet?
- We have complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the building.
- Do you provide parking?
- We only have valet parking at the hotel and it is $43 per night.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.