Set in Financial District, the Hyatt Regency Boston is a perfect base while in Boston with Boston Freedom Trail, Boston Commons and Massachusetts State House all within walking distance. This large hotel is conveniently situated in the city centre.
The Hyatt Regency Boston has 500 rooms and offers tennis courts, a heated pool and a fitness centre. With a sauna and a jacuzzi, it also offers a lift. Additional features include a playground, a spa & wellness centre and a hair salon.
All the contemporary and luxurious rooms at the Hyatt Regency Boston include cable / satellite channels, a mini bar and a hair dryer. Each offers a TV and a telephone. Rooms are also equipped with an internet connection.
The Hyatt Regency Boston is located just minutes from shopping, entertainment, cafes and restaurants. Boston Children's Museum, Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market are less than a 20-minute walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast in Avenue One restaurant is available from 6:30AM-11:00AM. There are also various restaurants located walking distance from the hotel.
- What transport is available to get around?
- Our hotel is connected to the "T" Boston's Mass Transit system. We are a 10 minute walk to South Station and a 20 minute walk to North Station.
- What can I do nearby?
- All summer, we have live music ever Thursday/Friday from 6:00PM-9:00PM on our Terrace (outdoor dining). Also, we are walking distance to Newbury street, the Boston Common/Public Garden, theatres, restaurants and many tourist sites.
- Do you have internet?
- Yes, $9.95 per day.
- Do you provide parking?
- There is valet parking and a self-park garage attached to our property.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.