The Langham, Boston is located in North End, a five-minute walk from Faneuil Hall. It is situated less than a 10-minute walk from Boston Children's Museum and New England Aquarium.
This hotel in central Boston was built in 1922 and recently refurbished to offer modern amenities and a comfortable stay. The hotel also has a luxury spa centre, offering a sauna, an indoor pool and a jacuzzi. Additional features include a lift, a concierge and a 24 hour reception.
The Langham, Boston offers 318 air conditioned rooms.
The Langham, Boston has a restaurant and an on-site bar. Room service is provided around the clock, and a wide selection of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the hotel. Packed lunches can be prepared on request for guests wanting to sightsee during the day.
The Langham, Boston is situated less than 10 minutes' drive from Logan International Airport (BOS). Massachusetts State House, Boston Commons and Boston Freedom Trail are within a 20-minute walk away.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Our breakfast runs from 6:30am until 10:45am everyday. On Sunday it is a buffet for $28 per person and during the week it is a la carte. Alternatively, there are plenty of breakfast options in the area ranging from coffee shops to a full sit-down breakfasts in all levels of dining so the cost would greatly vary by the restaurant.
- What transport is available to get around?
- From the airport, the best way to travel would be taxi; it should cost about 35.00 USD. You can also take public transportation, subway, Silver line (underground bus) or a water taxi. Once you are in Boston, you might just like to walk. If you didn't want to walk, you can always take a subway or taxi. Boston is a very easy city to get around.
- Do you have internet?
- We do offer high-speed internet access and that is a $12 charge per day. We offer both hard-wired and wireless in our guest rooms.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.