Situated in Back Bay, the Lenox Hotel is five minutes from Hynes Convention Center and John Hancock Tower. The air-conditioned rooms feature plasma TVs and free Wi-Fi.
The Lenox Hotel has 213 rooms and offers a fitness centre. Amenities at the hotel include a concierge, a 24 hour reception and a lift. Guests of the Lenox Hotel can also enjoy a massage, or rent a bicycle to explore the surrounding area.
Furnished to a high standard, the 4-star rooms offer blackout curtains, luxury toiletries and coffee makers. Each offers a refrigerator, a hair dryer and cable / satellite channels. For extra comfort bathrobes are also provided.
The Lenox Hotel has a restaurant and an on-site bar. The hotel's on-site pub serves Irish meals and a selection of drinks. A large choice of eating options can also be found in the area.
Boston's attractions, such as Berklee College of Music, Prudential Tower and Newbury Street, are easily accessible on foot from the Lenox Hotel. For guests travelling by car, parking is available at the hotel.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We serve breakfast in our signature restaurant, City Table, each morning from 6:30am to 11:00am weekdays and 7:00am to noon on weekends featuring an additional brunch menu on Sunday until noon. The varied menu options include simple muffins and cereal as well as wonderful pancakes and egg dishes. Prices range from $8 to $20 on the a la carte menu. Complimentary coffee/tea is available each morning in the lobby until 10:00am. Additional breakfast dining options are available at coffee shops and cafes on Newbury Street, just a short stroll from the hotel.
- What transport is available to get around?
- The Lenox is located in a very central Back Bay location. Many shops and attractions are located within walking distance of the hotel. We have very good public transit in Boston called the T. There is a T stop located one block from the hotel. This system would enable you to travel easily around the city at a cost of $2.00 per trip. We also have taxi transport very near the hotel. Taxi’s charge is based on distance and wait time.
- What can I do nearby?
- We are located right in the heart of the historic Back Bay section of Boston surrounded by restaurants, tourist attractions and minutes from the Boston Common and the Public Garden.
- Do you have internet?
- Our entire property features complimentary wireless internet. We also have two business centers with printers to facilitate boarding pass printing.
- Do you provide parking?
- Valet parking is available at the Lenox at a cost of $43.00 per day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.