Located just five minutes away from Harvard Square, the Charles Hotel in Harvard Square offers 4-star accommodation, an indoor pool and a restaurant. The hotel offers a day spa and well-equipped rooms with luxury toiletries, a mini bar and a flat-screen TV.
Located just outside the city centre, the Charles Hotel in Harvard Square offers elegant and luxurious accommodation and is an ideal base for either the holiday maker or business traveller. Fitness facilities are provided for patrons who wish to keep an eye on their health and wellness while travelling. There is a gift shop, an atm/cash machine and a beauty salon within the hotel building.
All the rooms at the Charles Hotel in Harvard Square include a spa bath in addition to a telephone, free local calls and a DVD player. Bathroom amenities include bathrobes, a lighted makeup mirror and a shower.
The Charles Hotel in Harvard Square's bar provides a relaxing setting for an evening drink. Room service is available any time of the day, and a wide selection of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the hotel. The restaurant serves Italian and regional cuisines.
Logan International Airport (BOS) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Charles Hotel in Harvard Square. The hotel is within a 20-minute walk of Harvard University and Harvard Museum of Natural History, and within a 10-minute drive you can find Museum of Fine Arts.
- What are your breakfast options?
- We have an excellent breakfast restaurant on the second floor of the hotel. It is called Henrietta’s Table. They have a country style setting; all the items are organically fresh. They are also open for lunch and dinner. The hours for Henrietta’s Table for breakfast are Monday thru Friday 6:30am to 11:00am. The breakfast hours for the weekend are different. On Saturdays they are open from 7:00am to 11:00am; a la carte brunch is available from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. On Sundays, they are open for breakfast from 7:00am to 10:30am, and brunch buffet from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. The cost for breakfast is roughly $10.00 per person to $18.00 per person. The Sunday brunch is $45.00 per person. There are a couple of options for breakfast outside the hotel. There is café Algiers, Leo’s, and IHOP. These restaurants are located in Harvard Square and are roughly a five minute walk from the hotel.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There are a few ways to get to different locations. We have a 24 hour taxi stand outside the hotel. There is also the subway system that will take you in and out of Boston. The subway is located just a five minutes’ walk away from the hotel. We are also contracted with a sedan service called Dav-El Transportation. Guests may drive to the beach or take the commuter rail train.
- What can I do nearby?
- For entertainment, we have the Regattabar Jazz Club. This is located on the 3rd floor of the hotel. There are also great jazz shows within a five to ten minute car ride away from the hotel. One is called Ryles located in Inman Square and the other one is called Sculler’s located in the Doubletree Hotel. We are also very close to Boston. It takes an average of 10 – 15 minutes to get to downtown by taxi and also by subway. In Boston, there are a couple of tours. One is called Old Town Trolley’s. This is an off and on tour of Boston’s historical areas. The other one would be the Boston Duck Tours. This tour leaves from either the Museum of Science or from the Prudential Building in Boston. Duck Tours will also take you around the historical sites on town and then eventually end up floating in the Charles River before returning you to the location that you started from. There also numerous plays and concerts that go on in Boston as well. There are also a few great museums in Boston. There is the Museum of Fine Arts, The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, and also the Institute of contemporary Arts Museum.
- Do you have internet?
- The hotel does have wired and wireless internet in all of the rooms; it is complimentary.
- Do you provide parking?
- The hotel does have a parking garage. Guests may either self park or they may also valet park. Parking fees would apply.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.