Set in Cambridge, the Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT is located an easy drive from Boston and Back Bay. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
A wide range of personalised services are available for guests of the Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT, like 24-hour security, a car rental desk and valet parking. Facilities at the hotel include a lift, a fitness centre and a 24 hour reception. Other features include luggage storage, a dry cleaning service and a laundry service.
The Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT offers well-appointed rooms with air conditioning and free internet access. Guests traveling as a family can enjoy sizeable rooms that are suitably furnished.
The Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT features both a restaurant and a bar, where guests can relax at the end of the day. For those preferring to dine out, the surrounding area offers several bars and restaurants serving a choice of varied cuisines. Room service is also available to guests during limited hours.
Logan International Airport (BOS) is less than a 20-minute drive from the Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT. It takes less than 20 minutes to drive to USS Constitution and John F Kennedy Library.
- What are your breakfast options?
- Breakfast is served at the hotel from 6:30 am until 10:30 am from Monday to Friday and brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 am to 11:00 am. Buffet breakfast consist $17.50 eggs are $9.50 waffles, pancakes, French toast around $8.50.
- What transport is available to get around?
- There is ample transportation in Cambridge, where we are located, and Boston for all major locations, center of town (Boston), airport, markets, waterfront and beaches. Both Cambridge and Boston are accessible by public transportation, buses and trains as well as walking cities.
Some of the major locations listed below can be reached from the Central Square "T" (train) Stop, Cambridge, where Le Meridien Hotel is located to downtown Boston, Park Street "T" stop. It is only 3 train stops away. From this location you can walk to the following:
- Faneuil Hall and Market Place (Historic hall and marketplace down by the waterfront).
- Boston Historic Waterfront (restaurants and harbor ferries).
- Freedom Trial (walk from Park Street along the Freedom Trial to the North End where the Paul Revere House is located and Italian section with many Italian restaurants, also the oldest residential community in Boston).
- Major Restaurants (The Parker House is the oldest continuously run hotel and restaurant in the country and the Union Oyster House is the oldest restaurant in continuous service in the country).
- Historical sites (The Old State House and site of the Boston Massacre, Faneuil Hall and Market Place, Old South Meeting House and the organizing point of the Boston Tea Party).
- What can I do nearby?
- There are numerous entertainment places nearby:
- TT The Bears (rock bands)
- The Middle East (rock bands)
- The Enormous Room (alternative music)
- The Plough and Stars (Irish music)
- Charles Hotel Harvard Square (jazz)
- Double Tree Hotel (jazz)
- Jordan Hall in Boston (classical music)
- Symphony Hall Boston (Boston Pops and Orchestra)
Cambridge also has many historical sites:
- Harvard University (oldest university in America, established in 1636).
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), established in 1861.
- Brattle Street called "Kings Highway" or "Tory Row" before the American Revolution.
- Longfellow House where Henry Wadsworth Longfellow lived in the 1800's and friends such as Nathaniel Hawthorne and Charles Dickens would often visit, and a hundred years earlier General George Washington took command of the Continental Army during the American Revolution.
- Do you have internet?
- We have free internet access available in all of our rooms.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.